Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
BP 35051 Tremblay en France, Paris, 95716, France
Phone: (33)(0)1 49 19 70 70
3.9/5 (546 reviews)
Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel, a unique location in Roissy
Stay connected at the Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel: the only hotel built directly inside Terminal 2 of the international Charles de Gaulle Airport. Walk straight from your plane into a warm and welcoming environment. All the 240 rooms and 12 suites are fully soundproofed and equipped with the signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed.
Sheraton Club, the upside of everything: come together and share experiences in our warm Club Lounge. Stay fit while travelling in our Sheraton fitness room. Life is better when shared: watch our video.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Experience our Club Rooms, rates from €329
Located on our 4th floor, the Club Floor provides VIP amenities and full access to our exquisite Club Lounge, the perfect spot for a quiet and relaxed moment away from your room, in a warm and comforting environment.
Click here to experience our Club Lounge
Book one of our Club Rooms and enjoy:
- Complimentary buffet breakfast
- Free access to the Club lounge
- Tea, coffee, snacks and drinks throughout the day
- Complimentary Internet access at the business center
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Free laundry service for up to two items
- Free access to the Fitness room
- Turndown service
A room for a day, rates from €209 (per day)
Should your connecting flight be delayed, or you find yourself with a moment to spare, relax in one of our rooms.
- Day use rooms are available between 9:00 and 18:00
- Upon availability
- Same Day Arrival & Departure.
- Not for overnight stay!
Shower, rest and GO at The Sheraton Paris Airport & Conference Centre
Free & Easy Parking Offer, rates from €370 (per night)
Whether flying on a business trip or going on holidays, the Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel is your perfect stepping stone.
Spend the night before you fly in a classic room including:
- Complimentary parking for up to 2 weeks
- Includes daily buffet breakfast during your stay
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 546 verified guest reviews
79%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Our room was excellent and this time the door did lock automatically when closed. The Les Saisons restaurant again was very poor. It took a while to get seated despite reservations. The reservation was improperly handled. We had to wait a long, long time just to give our order. The water we ordered did not arrive before the salad and only came (not the brand we specifically ordered) after repeated requests. The plate that came with our salad was dirty. After we ate our (shared) salad, the waitress brought an additional salad, saying it was the "split". We said we did not want it, but she refused to take it away! Finally a more senior person agreed to remove it and said we would not be charged for salad (but we were charged!). Main course was satisfactory. The next morning, the breakfast, which was supposed to open at 630 am did not open until 635 or so - and this is an airport hotel!
We have had poor service at Les Saisons before-- why can't Sheraton get it right?
- Sheraton Club Room and Lounge
- 100% soundproofed rooms
- 24-hour complimentary fitness facilities
- Day use rooms between 9:00am - 18:00pm
- Unlimited Free Wifi Access
- Fully equipped business centre and 22 meeting rooms
- Express check out
How to get to Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel
Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel is built directly in Terminal 2 of Paris CDG International Airport. A free automatic shuttle service links the three airport terminals. The train station is underneath our totally soundproofed hotel, and the RER (local train) runs every 15 minutes to downtown Paris in 45 minutes.
- ATM : Terminal 2D-2F (HSBC)
- ATM : Terminal Ouest – Niveau arrivée (HSBC)
- Europacorp Cinéma Aéroville
- Flight Experience Simulator
- Parc des Expositions Paris Nord Villepinte
- Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre
- Stade de France
- France Miniature
- Institut du Monde Arabe
- La Villette, Cité des Sciences
- Maison Européenne de la Photographie
- Musée de l'Air et de l'Espace
- RER B (train to Paris)
- TGV station, Terminal 2 - Charles de Gaulle airport
- Aeroville Shopping Mall
- Travel & Co
How To Get Here
Have a rest and a good meal.
Enjoy exquisite dishes in one of our restaurants or bar. Our Executive Chef and his team will make sure your every dinner wish comes true.
- Les Etoiles
- Les Saisons
- Galaxy Bar
Hours Of Operation
Your meetings at CDG Airport
The perfect venue for business meetings or private functions. Our 15 conference rooms can accommodate meetings for up to 82 guests
- 15 meeting rooms
- From 2 to 82 guests
- Technical assistance and dedicated Excutive Meeting Specialists
- Book your meeting room online and save 10% with WEBPROMO code
- SPG Pro